Allwinner A33 - ARM Cortex A7 Quad-Core SoC
The Allwinner A33 CPU is a low-power Quad-Core SMP SoC using the ARM Cortex A7. It has a 32-bit LPDDR2/LPDDR3/DDR3 RAM interfaces.
If you would like to register your interest in an EOMA-68 CPU card with an Allwinner A33 CPU, please follow the instructions at thepage.
Updates are available at the news page.
Features of the Allwinner A33 include:
- 1.2ghz Quad-Core SMP Cortex A7
- Mali 400 GPU
- 32-bit LPDDR2/LPDDR3/DDR3 Controllers, 2GB max RAM.
- 1080p60 Hardware-accelerated Video playback, LCD up to 1280x800
- 2D Accelerated Graphics (G2D) Engine
- Dual-interface NAND Flash Controller with up to 8 bit interfaces on each
- 4 SDIO interfaces (eMMC 4.5, SD 3.0, UHI class)
- 2x USB-OTG (USB-OTG can be reconfigured as USB 2.0 Host, automatically)
- 18-pin RGB/TTL, MIPI and Single-channel LVDS
- GPIO, I2C, PWM and more