Crowd Supply and Earth-friendly EOMA68 Computing Devices
Eco friendly and upcycled fully freedom-respecting upgradeable computer.
"USB + HDMI Cable Set for Standalone Operation"
Just a cable to attach any eoma68 card to the back of a monitor, you also need keyboard and mouse.
"Micro Desktop Housing for Computer Card"
You need a screen, any eoma68 card, keyboard and mouse with this.
Tiny size: 4.5” x 4.5” x 0.5” EOMA68 Computer Card slot (user-upgradeable) 2x USB2 ports VGA port Micro-SD Card slot Standard 5.5 mm DC Jack, powered by anything from 7 V up to 21 V Laser-cut wooden case
"Laptop Housing Kit for Computer Card"
15.6” 1366 x 768 LCD 10 Ah battery (approximately 6-8 hours running time) Only 1.1 kg weight EOMA68 Computer Card slot (user-upgradeable) Full-sized QWERTY Keyboard including numberpad 3 USB2 ports (2 internal, 1 external) Special internal compartment (easily accessible, 8 mm x 90 mm x 60 mm) Micro-SD Card slot (takes 256 GB MicroSD cards) 1W Stereo speakers, built-in Mic CM108AH USB Audio with stereo headphone socket 4.3” Capacitive touch panel and back-lit LCD (instead of mouse trackpad) STM32F072 Embedded Controller with firmware under GPLv3 license Full schematics available. 3D-printed casework design files available under GPLv3 license Eco-friendly plywood panels
Options for Laptop $450 1. PIY Print It Yourself, (comes with most parts, and you also need an eoma68 card) $500 2. PFY Printed For You, (comes with all printed parts ready to assemble, you also need an eoma68 card. $1200 3. CAL Completely Assembled Laptop, (comes readily assembled with eoma68 card.)
Colours for PFY and CAL:
- PLA / Metallic Silver
- PLA / Alternating Green and Black
- PLA / "Rainbow" lucky dip
- PLA / Clear and transparent
- Resin / Black (this option costs 150$ extra)
Libre Tea Computer card:
Practically Perfect Computer card:
OS: Debian GNU/Linux
Getting Ahead Computer card:
OS: Fedora 24
- Design - Prototype stage
- Start of campaign
- (After campaign end)
- Visit battery company in Hong Kong
- Pick 3D printing company. Rigorous testing of materials, ethics and sustainability.
- Pick up components personally in China
- 6-8 weeks, Mass production prototype run of 10 PCB boards
- Oversee production personally in Taiwan
- Volume production
- Testing PCBs (End of Jan/Feb, after Chinese new year)
- Packaging and shipping out rewards or pickup of imports from postal service in Europe
- Checking kits(?)"
Creator: Helped free resources from A10.
- IRC : link ?
- Mailing list: link http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/arm-netbook
- E-mail : link ?