- A5 core ARMv7 at up to 833Mhz (not 1.2ghz as often reported)
- Mali400 GPU
- Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbs
- 1x USB OTG
- 1x USB Host
- 1x SD 3.0 interface
- 533mhz DDR3 RAM and up to 2gbyte addressing but only a 16-bit wide interface.
- RGB/TTL LCD, HDMI and LVDS
- 8/16-bit EHI interface
- 8/16-bit NAND, up to 4 Chips at a time
- 3 Transport Streams
- camera in
- 4 video input controllers.
- audio includes SP/DIF as well as AC/97 and 7-channel I2S.
note: reviews of devices with the TCC8925 unfortunately show the performance to be lacklustre, despite the lower pricing. this will be because of the 16-bit wide 533mhz memory interface which will be a severely restrictive bottleneck.