Allwinner A31 - ARM Cortex A7 Quad-Core SoC
The Allwinner A31 CPU is a Quad-Core SMP SoC using the ARM Cortex A7. It has 2 32-bit LPDDR2/LPDDR3/DDR3 RAM interfaces,
If you would like to register your interest in an EOMA-68 CPU card with an Allwinner A31 CPU, please follow the instructions at the orders page.
Features of the Allwinner A31 include:
- 1.2ghz Quad-Core SMP Cortex A7
- PowerVR SGX544MP2
- Dual 32-bit LPDDR2/LPDDR3/DDR3 Controllers, 2GB max RAM.
- 1080p60 Hardware-accelerated Video playback, picture size up to 4096x2304
- 2D Accelerated Graphics (G2D) Engine
- Dual-interface NAND Flash Controller with up to 16 bit interfaces on each
- 4 SDIO interfaces (eMMC 4.5, SD 3.0, UHI class)
- 2x USB 2.0 Host, 1x High-speed USB Host, as well as a USB-OTG Interface (USB-OTG can be reconfigured as USB 2.0 Host, automatically)
- 24-pin RGB/TTL as well as simultaneous HDMI out
- MIPI and Dual-channel LVDS
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RGMII/GMII/MII compatible)
- Transport Stream
- GPIO, I2C, PWM, Keyboard Matrix (8x8), built-in Resistive Touchscreen Controller, and much more.
Unsurprisingly, this CPU has been chosen as the first CPU for an EOMA-68 CPU module. The critical decisive factor however was the immediate support of Allwinner's Board of Directors for releasing full GPL Source Code, to help the RHT Initiative to foster better relations and closer ties with Free Software Developers.
EOMA-68 CPU card is an open source software and hardware project that relies on the community participation. You can get involved in several ways:
- Joining firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list for discussions or questions (registration required at http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/arm-netbook)
- Contributing to the source code (kernel, bootloader, ...)
- Reporting bugs / features requests in github issue tracker, see source code page for links to corresponding repositories.
- Adding information to the Wiki (these pages) mainly for how-tos, news and general description of the project
- Digging out register programming information from the u-boot and kernel sources and add to
Forums and links
- Mele's AliExpress Store for the A1000G (Quad): http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Preorder-First-Quad-Core-Android-TV-Box-Mini-PC-MeLE-A1000G-Quad-Allwinner-ARM-Cortex-A7/715968_818962879.html
- Discounted for 2 days: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MeLE-A1000G-Bundle-with-F10-Fly-Air-Mouse-Android-4-0-TV-Box-Allwinner-ARM-Cortex/682707693.html